St. Louis Divorce, Estate Planning and Small Business Lawyers
Attorneys Practicing in St. Louis, Clayton and St. Charles
At Bauer Soule Garnholz Albin, the client is the focus. Our lawyers recognize that legal decisions affect many lives. We help clients understand their options, giving them the information and confidence needed to make well-informed decisions.
If you need help with a family law, estate planning or small business matter, contact Bauer Soule Garnholz Albin. Conveniently located in Clayton and St. Charles, we can be reached through our online contact form or at 314-721-8844 or 636-443-2313.
Experienced St. Louis Family Law and Small Business Attorneys
Whether you are facing a divorce, need help with an adoption or are looking for assistance with estate planning or small business matters, the attorneys at Bauer Soule Garnholz Albin have the experience you need.
Our attorneys have been practicing law in the St. Louis area for a combined total of over 100 years.
- Respected publications like Martindale Hubbell have given our attorneys top ratings for professionalism and ethics.
- Our attorneys include founding members of the Collaborative Family Law Association in St. Louis.
As a result of decades of work in the legal profession, we confidently lead the way through the legal process to help you make the best decisions for your family or your business.
Clayton and St. Charles Law Firm Locations
As part of our commitment to our client-centered approach, we offer a wide range of services at both our Clayton and St. Charles locations.
- Family law: We handle divorces, legal separations, motions to modify child support, motions to modify child custody and visitation, judgment enforcement, paternity matters, unmarried rights counseling and juvenile law and adoption.
- Estate planning: We assist clients with wills, trusts, living wills and advance directives, durable powers of attorney, guardianships and conservatorships.
- Small business matters: We prepare articles of incorporation, form limited liability companies and partnerships and draft, review and negotiate noncompete and confidentiality agreements, employment contracts and leases.
Contact Bauer Soule Garnholz Albin
To get help with your family law, estate planning or small business matter from professionals leading the way in the practice of law, contact Bauer Soule Garnholz Albin. Submit our online contact form or call us at our Clayton location, 314-721-8844, or in St. Charles, 636-443-2313.